I called them about a leaking pipe at a commercial building I own. Ralph helped me on the phone and I got a call in 30 minutes from David, the technician. David was at the property and told me that all he needed to do was tighten the fitting ... which he would do for no charge! How's that for an honest plumber?! Not only did he do this for me, but he called me after it was done so that I didn't have to worry about it again. I will definitely be using them in the future.
Leaking Pipes WhittierIt’s a sound that can drive people crazy. Unfortunately, you may have a leaking pipe to deal with. Leaking pipes are hard to notice and can go accidentally ignored for months on end. Fortunately, regular inspections and maintenance by experienced professionals such as One Way Rooter’s team of plumbers, can detect and repair these leaks, saving you time and money. It’s important that you act as soon as the leak is detected, though. Consistently flowing water leaks can create significant expensive damage to your home.
Signs of a LeakWhile you may not have the necessary tools to locate a leak’s specific location, you can still the signs, as listed below.
● Consistent drips coming from the faucets around your home? This may be a sign of leaking pipes.
● Faucet makes a squeaking sound whenever turned on or off. It may also be difficult to completely turn off.
● If your water bill has seen a random spike in costs, this may be a sign of leaking pipes.
● A distinct rotten food or mildew odor emits from the faucet.
● Rust or water puddles form around the drain.
● Bubbling, gurgling or groaning sounds from within or behind the toilet.
● Water buildup on the bathroom floor.
● Uneven floor tile.
● Mold or sewer odors.
Leaking Water Heater
● Lack of or inconsistent hot water.
● Water buildup around the base of the heater.
● Dripping noises close to the heater.
● Raised or uneven flooring.
Washing Machine Hoses:
● Musty odor originating from the laundry room.
● Hoses that may be cracked, sticking out, or loosely connected.
● Water buildup.
Fixing the LeakOur professional plumbers have years upon years of experience finding and fixing leaking pipes. It’s sort of the bread and butter of the plumber industry and we’d like to think that we’ve gotten pretty good at it. It’s important to call us immediately if you find that you are seeing or hearing signs of a leaking pipe. These fixes can be smooth, thorough, and cost-effective if caught early. However, if the leak is continued to be ignored for an extensive period of time, you’ll be looking at property damage, wasted time, and expensive prices to get the incident fixed. Together, let’s act early and avoid that situation.
Our experts will also walk you through a comprehensive list of steps to take in order to prevent further leaks. Our goal, as always, is to make sure that your pipes and plumbing systems are repaired and working smoothly for years to come, not just a short term fix.