Is Your Sewer Backed Up?A backed up sewer system can cause a multitude of problems for your home. When debris and tree roots begin to take aim at your sewer pipes and lines, it’s best to contact us immediately after recognizing the signs of a sewer system backup. If neglected, you’ll be looking at an extremely expensive and potentially hazardous break if the system is left unchecked for too long. Sewer systems are one of the most crucial parts of your home’s plumbing system which makes it imperative that you stay up to date with inspections and act when you see the signs of back ups.
The Symptoms of Sewer BackupsYou should contact One Way Rooter immediately if you notice any of the signs below. These issues are most likely symptoms of a much larger problem facing your sewer system. Don’t wait for it to hit the fan!
● Slow draining water from the bathtub, toilet or faucets. Do not assume that it is a simple clogged drain - which should also be addressed promptly.
● A distinct lack of water in the toilet(s)
● A backup of sewage within the toilet or bathtub.
● Unusual noises such as gurgling coming from the toilet, tub, or faucet.
● A water backup through drains.
● Pungent odor of sewer emitting from your drains or from the ground just outside your home.
The symptoms listed above can mean that your sewer system is backed up and in need of cleaning, repairs, and in severe cases, replacement. Tree roots and debris often pose a threat to sewer pipes after an extended period of time.
With our high-tech plumbing equipment, we’ll have your sewer system freed up in less than a day. We’ve combined new techniques such as hydro jetting (spraying exact high-pressure water into the pipe in order to clean it out for good), and old-school elbow grease rooting work, we’ll make sure that your sewer systems are good to resume normal use.